Thursday, April 28, 2011

Pao VS Dogs


"I'm a giant. I'm an eagle. I'm a lion down in the jungle."
The World's Greatest by R. Kelly

It's so amazing how therapeutic animals are when you've had a long day. Chicken, beef, and fish are all wonderful in their own culinary rights, however dogs have proven time and time again that they're man's best friend for a reason. Their loyalty is unparalleled and their doggy kisses are remarkable in giving you a certain cognizant that their tongues have lapped about their butt holes prior to kissing you. When I heard about the Dog Cafe here in Busan, I immediately seized the opportunity to visit the place and fill the pet void in my soul. There were several big dogs that roamed about the cafe, and a handful of little lapdogs that hid in various corners. I really liked the big dogs as they were incredibly welcoming and I was able to ride one of them like a camel.

This one was the biggest one. He has a Korean name, but I kept calling him Totoro for some reason. He kept protecting my friend and I from all the other dogs when they trotted towards us. "They're MY humans!" he'd bark. Look at that face. How could you say no to that?
Totoro: You know I'm going to have to urinate on you to mark you as mine, right? I'll take that smile as a definitive yes, human. You will be my wife.
I love Goldens! This one was so well behaved and kind. He even went into another room to poop! (Unlike me.)
He was clearly our favorite, and our obsession with him was borderline mentally unstable.

The cafe' had pies, pieces of cake, cookies, coffee, juice, and smoothies to enjoy while you surround yourself with fluffy wonders of joy. Except that one with the bell bottoms was starting to get all Cujo on me.
I'd like to see a human actually sport this thing he's got going on.
We were told this one was a biter, hence the stank face Alex is giving it.

A random white cat, whose fluffy tail was dyed pink, was the overseer of the land. All those that entered her land must bow and comment about how magnificent she appeared, only to be guffawed at as we're not privy to be in her presence.

3 comments:

Parker said...

I would LOVE to go to a cafe like that! The biter is incredibly adorable, reminds me of my doggy! And the Great Pyrenees (Totoro) is so big and cute! Gentle giant.

awwwww, this is making me miss my dog.

Nike said...

That's a good idea! Maybe I'll start a dog cafe in Boston. It sounds a little unsanitary and probably wouldn't sell! Haha!

Devon said...

Update your blog, slacker! At least your last entry was adorable... I hope you got some cuddle-on with those cute dogs.