Thursday, May 6, 2010

Good Night and Good Duck


“Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.”
-Napoleon Bonaparte-



One of my favorite versus in the Bible has to be Genesis 1:25, where it is said that God created animals, livestock, and creatures according to their kind. This means it was at this point that God made cows, chickens, and fish. And, Lord knows, I love me a good old fashion barbecue. One of my favorite Korean food is definitely Korean BBQ. They give you a variety of side dishes to accompany the plethora of meats to be grilled on your table. They also provide you with several dipping sauces for added impact when that taste of grilled cow hits your taste buds. After each meal, I'd unbutton my pants, pat my belly, and grunt "And God saw that it was good." I'm in love with Korean barbecue. There's no question.

I made my very first video web log, or V-Log as you kids call it these days. The quality is very amateurish, and the sound is terrible. I dropped my camera prior to actually recording this, so I think that's what screwed up my video quality. This was taken yesterday during my school's holiday. They actually celebrate "Children's Day" or something in that nature. Are these people crazy? Honoring these little hell-raisers? Regardless, I got the day off, so I wasn't going to complain.







Just wait until the video loads and then play it. I'm a terrible camera man, so please excuse the terrible shaking.

Happy Mother's Day to my mom. Thanks for being the best and I WUV YOU. I hope your boys cook you up something special. I'd make you something like a meal, but then I'd have to ship it to you, then it'd have mold by the time you get it, then you'd have to eat it, then you'll have a massive attack of the squirts, and then you'd be mad. We don't want that.

Speaking of the squirts, I haven't had KFC in three months. I saw a two story KFC in Nampodong, but my Western friends are so concerned about either (a) their cholesterol levels (b) if they actually serve chicken and not dog and (c) the fact that it's KFC. I miss KFC's gravy. I'm just craving a big bucket of chicken, with some fried rice or something, and just a wheel barrow of brown, hot, fresh gravy to dip all of that chicken in. Mmm. Potential stroke.

6 comments:

SherBear said...

They seriously celebrate CHILDREN? WTF?!?! That was so incomprehensible to me I just sat there and stared at the screen for a long while, completely dumbfounded. Mmm....KFC. I love me some KFC. Lol. Can't have it now though. *pout* But nothing tops Korean BBQ. I love me some bulgogi. For cereal. Love the video, you Parkinson's patient. Remind me to take some anti-nausea medication next time you make one. Lol. Stay safe for me! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun. Stop eating everything! I can picture you googling KFC IN KOREA. I bet you did too! Be safe Pao.

LA

Anonymous said...

Great video blog Paolo! I laughed. I cried. I laughed again. especially about eating the birds.

Tyler said...

Interesting tie in with the Bible. Hahaha. You can take the guy out of America, but you can't take the America out of the guy. I agree that Korean barbecue is awesome!

God bless!
Tyler

Pao said...

thanks, guys, for reading! :-D

Ria said...

"I am...a camera."

LOLOL