"No rules, no bounds, nothin's gonna hold me down."
I'm An Animal by Kiss
I'm An Animal by Kiss
There's a growing number of people here that are fervid about organic foods. I didn't know such people existed, probably because I wasn't looking for them. When I hear "organic" paired with "food", this sort of unwarranted perception of sugarless, salt-less, inhumane glop on a plate forms in my head. I also envision a few ants and a beetle crawling about the dish. A friend tried to get me on an organic diet this past weekend when I showed up at her home coughing and sniffling. I gave her a few minutes to convince me that a tomato wouldn't sprout from my insides if I gave this a try. Convinced, I decided to eat organic dishes for a whole day. I had organic lemonade (tasted like water), followed by organic spaghetti (tasted like air), and an organic brownie (I think it came out of me looking the same as it did going in).
This commie diet did me no favor, as it made me both more miserable and hungry at the same time. If God didn't intend for man to eat meat, then why'd he invent Bulls Eye Smoking Chipotle BBQ sauce? Food for thought.







I was doing really good there with posting at least one post a week, but then December happened. We had finals, then we had essays, writing contests, Winter Camp, and then on Wednesday we have a camera crew coming to our English class to tape either our curriculum or the sexiness that is me. Either way, I've been told to dress appropriately (i.e. wear pants).
Christmas is coming up. I can't believe how fast these two years have gone. Every minute gone is just another minute closer to being on American soil. I'm obviously emotionally attached to Korea, but it's going to feel really good to be back on home turf.
I'll update again soon.
This commie diet did me no favor, as it made me both more miserable and hungry at the same time. If God didn't intend for man to eat meat, then why'd he invent Bulls Eye Smoking Chipotle BBQ sauce? Food for thought.
I was doing really good there with posting at least one post a week, but then December happened. We had finals, then we had essays, writing contests, Winter Camp, and then on Wednesday we have a camera crew coming to our English class to tape either our curriculum or the sexiness that is me. Either way, I've been told to dress appropriately (i.e. wear pants).
Christmas is coming up. I can't believe how fast these two years have gone. Every minute gone is just another minute closer to being on American soil. I'm obviously emotionally attached to Korea, but it's going to feel really good to be back on home turf.
I'll update again soon.
3 comments:
I hate organic too. The vege stuff isn't all that great either. Sick.
Boo to weirdo organic food! Meat is the shizneezy. The world would not be safe for everyone if there was no chicken. I can't believe it's been two years! I can't wait to have you back, I will admit. Going through Pao-withdrawals sucks. Maybe not as much as organic food, but it still sucks. It'll be awesome to be able to pick up the phone and call you! Miss you tons. We must chat soon, ho!
i'm totally in luv with the bluish picture with two people sitting on that bench. luv it.
Post a Comment